Digital Signage Network
iSIGN Media Network Corp. - Owns and services the digital signage network, one of the largest in North America, with 6,000 digital screens in Canada and the US servicing more than 1,400 locations broadcasting to a wide range of businesses and municipalities.
- With the completion of the installation of our antennas, we have the world’s largest fully interactive digital signage network supporting our IMS solution, reaching an average of 1.5 million consumers per day in the convenience store chains alone.
- 1.5 million consumers daily equals a potential 45.0 million registered users monthly.
- The Digital Media Network is a live showcase to present to the retail and advertising communities.
- As the market focuses on the synergies between the digital signage network and IMS solution we believe it will result in an accelerated realization of licensing revenue from our IMS software.
- Growing revenue base from the signage network.
- Global potential of leveraging our current 5 year contract with Couche-Tard into a system wide roll-out in their Circle K stores located in the US and Europe.