Product & Services Overview
How It Works
The customer enters the broadcasting range (30 to 300 feet or 10 to 100m) of the Interactive Media Solutions (IMS) Unit or Smart Antenna. The IMS or Smart Antenna (SA) unit pings any Bluetooth enabled mobile device asking if the customer wants to receive a message, coupon, special offer or information
- The customer must opt IN or OUT.
- If the customer chooses to opt in they will receive a multi-lingual, media rich and secure message in the form of coupons, ads, video or music at no cost to the consumer
- If the customer opts out they will not be pinged with a second attempt for the offer
- The IMS unit transmits via Bluetooth® while iSIGN's proprietary Smart Antenna supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi connections are initiated by consumers. They connect to the Smart Antenna as an open Access Point (AP) and then launch their web browser and get redirected to a landing page. From this page, they can select an effectively unlimited amount of content.
- The customer is enticed by the call-to-action and carries out the desired action
- Behind the scenes Bluetooth discoveries and interaction data is logged along with Wi-Fi connection and interaction data. This data is then presented within reports or as raw data for gaining valuable marketing information and “Shopper Insight”
INTERACT . TRANSACT . MEASURE
What It Does
iSIGN’s solution runs stand alone or integrates with signage networks, kiosks and point of sale devices to interact with mobile devices providing rich media content and allowing for the collection of consumer data for analysis and measurement. This solution:
- Respects individual privacy through tracking via the the mobile phone’s Bluetooth and Wi-Fi MAC addresses,
- Is Absolutely free and requires no cell carrier coverage (carrier agnostic)
- Captures discovery, connection and interaction history for mobile devices
- Content is relevant – proximity based push to all mobile devices
- Complements Digital Signage. IMS software utilizes the same hardware supporting the sign to transmit Bluetooth messages (in any language) to draw consumers into a store, or up to a sign. The Smart Antenna runs stand alone, and communicates wtih Digital Signage, Kiosks and other systems in real-time
- Cost effective advertising and metrics in real time
- This data can be analyzed and or coupled with loyalty account information to create ongoing uncompromised targeted campaigns
- Customized back-end analytics dashboard for clients
iSIGN advertising is proximity advertising. Research shows that consumers receiving an ad within proximity to a retailer are far more likely to act on the ad. This is attributed to the fact that very little user work is required to act upon the impulse to purchase what the ad supports. Other important benefits include:
Polling. Get consumer feedback on products in real-time.
Product details and Menu boards. Give users the ability to view detailed product info. Info can include menu boards that user’s can interact with to order product.
Wayfinding. Discover user location via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and provide real time directions from their location to a destination within a map.
Loyalty Programs. Track loyalty members using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to provide targeted advertising based on location history or member-selected categories.
The Bottom Line:
- The cost of engaging a consumer at any time is $.03 or less which is significantly lower than print.
- Unlike a bill board the consumer is in the store.
- It is free to the consumer.
- Allows advertising agencies to differentiate themselves since our experience has shown the better the content the greater the participation.
- The system is easy to use and requires no capital to implement.
- Can be a source of significant revenue for the retailer.
- The back office analyzes data and results in real time and the output is customizable.
Fast - Flexible - Economic - Measurable - Accountable - Effective